Due to COVID, many of the usual ceremonies and classes will be altered, however as things are continuously changing, we do not fully know what form the changes will take. As such we have prepared the usual information package for this year’s programme, however please keep the following in mind.
1. At the moment all classes will be done via ZOOM. In order to facilitate this we will ask you to ensure that we have a correct email address for you by sending a confirmation email to firstname.lastname@example.org, once you have registered your child.
2. We require that all those who wish to register for this year’s programme mail in the:
a. registration form,
b. baptismal certificate (If baptized outside of St. Peter’s) and,
c. payment ($60)
to Lynett Wilson, St. Peter’s Church, 659 Markham St., Toronto, ON M6G 2M1
Once the registration, baptismal and payment are received, we will mail out the books for this year. Please do so no later than January 2nd, 2021.
3. The Rite of Enrollment ceremony is optional for this year.
4. Volunteer components (Confirmation programme only) is optional and may be cancelled.
We will keep you posted, via email, to any further changes as the year progresses.
Welcome to this year’s Sacramental Preparation Program. Below is all the information you will need to register your children to receive their Sacraments next spring. Please note that both Catholic and Public school children must register with our program to receive their Sacraments at our parish. Registration for the 2020 / 2021 session is now CLOSED- We will reopen registrations for next year’s programme in the fall. Contact us online or e-mail Lynett Wilson if you have any questions or would like to register for the 2020/2021 session.
First Reconciliation / First Holy Eucharist
Click here to visit our page on First Reconciliation and First Eucharist and learn more about the requirements and enrollment process.
First Reconciliation will be celebrated on March 6th, 2021. First Holy Eucharist will be celebrated on May 1st, 2021 at the 5 pm Mass and May 2nd, 2021 at the 11:15 am Mass. To register your child please download the form and drop it off at the parish office or e-mail it to Lynett Wilson. Please include a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate if they were not baptized at St. Peter’s.
Schedules / Information Package
Please note that all children attending both Public and Catholic schools need to participate in classes, parent’s meetings, family gatherings etc.
The following are downloadable items included in the first Reconciliation / Eucharist package distributed during the parent / candidate meeting.
- Information Package
- Enrollment Form
- Steps in Reconciliation
- Workbooks to be done at home within the families are also distributed during the parent meeting. Please contact the parish if you require a copy.
Click here to visit our page on Confirmation and learn more about the requirements and enrollment process.
Confirmation will be celebrated on May 15th, 2021 at the 5pm Mass. To register your child please download the form and drop it off at the parish office or e-mail it to Lynett Wilson. Please include a copy of your child’s baptismal certificate if they were not baptized at St. Peter’s.
All confirmation candidates (public and catholic schools) must participate in:
– Anointed for Mission sessions and beginning January 2021 and the retreat day in May 2021.
– Minimum one volunteer sessions with the Winter Welcome Table .
Schedules / Information Package
The following are downloadable items included in the confirmation package distributed during the parent / candidate meeting. Please note that all children attending both Public and Catholic schools need to participate in classes, parent’s meetings etc.
- Parent Letter / Class Schedule
- Candidate Letter
- Rite of Enrollment Form
- Info Sheet for Sponsors
- Christian Service Form & WWT Info
- Click here to view the WWT Date Availability. Please email your top three date choices to email@example.com. A confirmation email will be sent to you with your appointed volunteer date.